Redwood Credit Union
Redwood Credit Union (RCU) is a local, not-for-profit financial cooperative offering complete banking and financial solutions for local residents and businesses. We are committed to serving the best interests of our Members, employees and communities through offering affordable financial products and free financial education to help people achieve their goals and dreams.
Anyone who lives, works or owns a business in Mendocino County can bank with Redwood Credit Union. Our products and services include:
- Free checking with debit rewards
- Home, auto and personal loans & lines of credit
- Free online and mobile banking
- Federally insured savings accounts
- Investments and financial planning
- Credit cards with rewards program
- More than 30,000 fee-free network ATMs nationwide
- Free financial education, budgeting assistance and credit counseling
- Business accounts, including commercial & SBA loans, credit cards, payroll and merchant services
- Affordable insurance through top-rated carriers
- A full-service auto-buying center for new and used vehicles, & more!
Redwood Credit Union is a cooperative, which means our Members are our owners. Our purpose is not to profit, but to serve the best interests of our Members and communities through affordable financial services and education. Profits are returned to our Members through lower loan rates, higher savings yields, fewer and lower fees for our services and other Member benefits such as mobile banking.
We are active in our community and support many local non-profits and community events.
Join RCU today and enjoy exceptional personalized service from our Point Arena branch staff, and convenient 24-hour local ATM access at our Point Arena branch, and Surf Market in Gualala. We look forward to serving your financial needs!