(707) 884-9280 – Develops and integrates software applications for business, web, and mobile users.
38501 Pacific Woods Road, Gualala – (707) 321-0779 – Full service grooming, individual training and behavior modification for your K9 companion.
P.O. Box 1001, Point Arena, CA 95468 – A monthly look at Arts, Entertainment, and Opinions from the Sonoma Mendocino Coast
30401 S Highway 1, Gualala, (707) 884-9635 – The Ondina Group works with organizations to improve performance and achieve excellence. We support our clients with strategic planning, leadership development, team building, performance improvement, and organizational change initiatives.
In the Historic Huntley House, 255 Main Street, 1st Floor, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 882-4173 – We are open to youth and adults for internet access, online learning, classes, and creative projects
280 Main St, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 545-4000 – A local, not-for-profit financial cooperative offering complete banking and financial solutions for local residents and businesses.
(707) 267-8587 – We encourage individuals and marine researchers alike to actively take part in helping create public awareness concerning threats to the long-term survival of the Endangered Southern Resident killer whales
39108 Ocean Dr, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-4883 – FM, live, local coastal, public radio for the Mendonoma Coast.
35590 Verdant View, The Sea Ranch, CA 95497 – (707) 785-1049 – Interior Planning, Design, Staging
707 785-1928 Mark Dutka of InHouse Design Studio provides complete interior design services. A nationally published award winning designer, Mark’s specializes in custom cabinetry for the home from kitchens to home offices. Check out the breadth of his experience at www.inhousesf.com.
38001 Old Stage Rd, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-9453 – We are a local family owned full service glass shop serving the Sea Ranch, Gualala, Point Arena and surrounding areas, with over 19 years of glazing experience.
Sea Ranch, 619-823-1505 -Rev Richleigh Powers, Powers Ministries, provides personal family minister/chaplain services including; weddings, vow renewals, house blessings, baby blessings, christenings, baptism, pastoral coaching / counseling, memorial services & celebrations of life
Eric Wilder Graphics are known for a high level of detail. All custom designs start as pen and ink drawings and then into graphics and file type that you need.
30950 Cypress Way, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-1000 – Mendonoma Coast’s only commercial radio station. Now locally owned, the TIDE is committed to serving our community with live programming and emergency services.
(707) 884-1570 – Jim O’Brien – Custom Built computer systems. New laptops. All computer hardware in stock. Wireless routers. All repairs and networking. Full support.
707-882-2777, 45500 Lighthouse Road, Point Arena – Surrounded on three sides by the Pacific Ocean, the isolation and serenity of the Point makes it a great place to take your vacation.
35550 Verdant View St, Ste B, The Sea Ranch, CA, 95497 – (707) 785-3438 – HVAC, Sheetmetal, Welding and Machining, Furnace Installs, Copper and Galvalume Raingutters, Copper counter tops, kitchen hoods, ducting, roof flashings
(707) 884-3501 – Fax: (707) 884-1710 – PO Box 1200 Gualala, CA 95445 – Mendonoma’s weekly newspaper, published every Thursday in Gualala and sold on newsstands from Albion to Fort Ross
(City Hall) 451 School St (24000 State Hwy 1), P.O. Box 67, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 882-2122 – Our mission is to create and maintain a responsive and responsible government that enhances the quality of life of the people of the City of Point Area
185 Lake Street, Point Arena. (707) 882-4173 – Open to youth and adults for internet access, online learning, classes, audio recording, and creative projects, the Arena Technology Center is a subsidiary of the Point Arena Schools. ATC is open M-F, 3:30pm to 7:30pm.
38317 California 1, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-3682 – Family owned business since 1971. New Construction, remodels, additions, specialty lighting, audio/visual/home automation, panel upgrades, EMERGENCY service/troubleshooting, Generac dealer/generator installation and servicing, and small repairs.
(707) – 494-4084 a local realtor with The Coastal Real Estate Company, Liisberg & Kalinoski, located in Sea Ranch in The Ranch Center on Verdant View just off Annapolis Road.
(707) 888-0828 – For a pawsitively fun & unique experience, Pawtraits of your dog & a souvenir of your trip to the Coast like no other, call the Pawpawrazzi, Where Your Pets Are the Stars!