(707)884-1920 – Your local mobile recycling company. We buy non-ferrous scrap metal such as copper, brass and aluminum. We also buy heavy gauge steel and dead, lead-acid batteries.
(707) 884-9280 – Develops and integrates software applications for business, web, and mobile users.
38550 South Highway One, Suite A
Gualala – (707) 412-3176. Our MISSION is to improve local access to wellness education, prevention services and quality healthcare through creative solutions in collaboration with our community.
250 Main Street, Point Arena, CA – (707) 882-2699 – Find a large array of natural and organic health and body care options. Homeopathics, teas, tinctures, supplements, etc. Also wonderful, unique gifts for everyone. Locally run with care and love.
39140 S Hwy 1 (Sea Cliff Center), Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-1713 – Family owned business started by Kathleen “Trink” Woodward as a dessert and coffee shop in 2003. It has grown to play an essential role in the coastal town of Gualala, offering full breakfast and lunch menus daily, gourmet dinners three nights a week, and custom catering
47955 Center St, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-4343 – Relax and unwind at this Quiet Country Inn. We are family owned and operated. We love sharing our experience and knowledge of this special part of the world.
38501 Pacific Woods Road, Gualala – (707) 321-0779 – Full service grooming, individual training and behavior modification for your K9 companion.
Candace Leila – (707) 972-0606 – Officiant for Weddings, Celebrations of Life and other Special events
P.O. Box 1001, Point Arena, CA 95468 – A monthly look at Arts, Entertainment, and Opinions from the Sonoma Mendocino Coast
284 Main Street, Point Arena – (707) 882-3616 – Unique art by local artists. Shop for pottery, woodworking items, jewelry, felted scarves, pine needle baskets, water colors and other wall art. At times we feature individual artists or we may feature a particular art such as jewelry or pottery.
30401 S Highway 1, Gualala, (707) 884-9635 – The Ondina Group works with organizations to improve performance and achieve excellence. We support our clients with strategic planning, leadership development, team building, performance improvement, and organizational change initiatives.
(707) 884-1333 – Cypress Village Gualala, California 95445 – A gathering place for those on the Mendonoma Coast who love reading since 2003
In the Historic Huntley House, 255 Main Street, 1st Floor, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 882-4173 – We are open to youth and adults for internet access, online learning, classes, and creative projects
280 Main St, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 545-4000 – A local, not-for-profit financial cooperative offering complete banking and financial solutions for local residents and businesses.
39175 S Highway 1, Gualala, CA – (707) 884-9293 – Steve and Mary Waters bring their extensive knowledge of carpet fiber (from operating Shore-Pro Carpet Cleaning for 15 years) to a retail store. We can help you pick out the right carpet for your special situation.
(707) 267-8587 – We encourage individuals and marine researchers alike to actively take part in helping create public awareness concerning threats to the long-term survival of the Endangered Southern Resident killer whales
WILDFLOWER takes root! A new boutique motel, Wildflower, is...
39108 Ocean Dr, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-4883 – FM, live, local coastal, public radio for the Mendonoma Coast.
39108 Ocean Dr (Cypress Village), Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-1072 – Enjoy the eclectic collections of clothing, shoes, gifts and home accessories that are carefully selected and edited by the owners to reflect their love of great design, style, function and fun.
35590 Verdant View, Sea Ranch, CA 95497 – (707) 785-2426 – Offers a selection of wonderful vacation homes in a variety of settings along the ten miles of the northern California coast that is the Sea Ranch.
38501 Pacific Woods Rd, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-1832 – A small town business with big city selection. If you need something not in our store we are happy to provide special orders upon request.
Attraction Hair and Nails in Gualala, CA serving The Sea Ranch...
20705 Coast Hwy 1, Jenner, CA 95450 (707) 847-3333 – 22 rooms on the beautiful Sonoma coast. Each private room is nicely appointed and many rooms offer a beautiful ocean view, fireplace and private patio spa. Relax, unwind and enjoy at our family owned and operated lodge.
39102 Ocean Dr (Cypress Village), Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 696-5701 – Fine Art Contemporary Art Gallery featuring the Abstract/colorist works of Dianne Neuman. Dianne creates works in various media-oils, acrylics, inks and papers.
5517 California 1 (Anchor Bay), Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-4141 – We have traveled Thailand extensively searching for the best tasting authentic Thai cuisine we could find. Our menu is a blend of what we consider the true taste of Thai food.
(707) 884-9633, 38660 S Highway 1 Gualala, CA Garden Center · Gift Shop
39114 Ocean Dr, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-1531 A unique collection of fine art by some of Northern California’s most accomplished artists, combined with carefully selected craft works created by nationally recognized artisans.
Sea Ranch Images provides professional real estate photography....
(707) 884-3223 – Not just another facial salon or spa. We offer all of the traditional treatments.
35590 Verdant View, The Sea Ranch, CA 95497 – (707) 785-1049 – Interior Planning, Design, Staging
707 785-1928 Mark Dutka of InHouse Design Studio provides complete interior design services. A nationally published award winning designer, Mark’s specializes in custom cabinetry for the home from kitchens to home offices. Check out the breadth of his experience at www.inhousesf.com.
Mill Bend on the Gualala River, Gualala, CA 95445 -(707) 884-4386 – Self-guided rentals in top of the line watercraft; single and tandem kayaks and canoes, for up to a 2-hour paddle, a 2-4 hr. ‘half day’ tour for time to picnic, swim and explore or a full day river adventure.
Everything under the Sun on Main Street in Point Arena for 28...
38001 Old Stage Rd, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-9453 – We are a local family owned full service glass shop serving the Sea Ranch, Gualala, Point Arena and surrounding areas, with over 19 years of glazing experience.
(707) – 884.5007 – As designers of the photographic image, we are passionate about preserving and communicating the emotional and aesthetic narratives that make a space come alive.
Sea Ranch, 619-823-1505 -Rev Richleigh Powers, Powers Ministries, provides personal family minister/chaplain services including; weddings, vow renewals, house blessings, baby blessings, christenings, baptism, pastoral coaching / counseling, memorial services & celebrations of life
(707) 884-9210 – Massage therapist offering therapeutic Massage and stress reduction on the coast since 1993.
39150 Ocean Dr, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-9789 – A construction company operating in the coastal region of Northern California. Our market area covers the northern coast of Sonoma County and the southern coast of Mendocino County including the townships of The Sea Ranch, Gualala, Anchor Bay and Point Arena. Our projects include custom single family homes, commercial development and planned multi-use development.
(707) 882-2942 – Handcrafted right here in Gualala. Two culinary species of organic mustard seed is acquired locally and ground by hand resulting in a more textured mustard. Boasting all natural ingredients,
39150 Ocean Drive, Suite 1 (The Sea Watch Building) Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-9695 – A full-service architecture and interior design firm providing design, documentation, construction administration and furnishings purchasing for new construction, remodels and renovations, both residential and commercial.
Eric Wilder Graphics are known for a high level of detail. All custom designs start as pen and ink drawings and then into graphics and file type that you need.
38951 California Coast Hwy 1, Gualala CA, 95445 – (707) 884-4451 – The local resource for most categories of footwear, shoe repair, orthotic consults, leather goods, hats, handbags, socks, and more.
(707) 884-3031 – Specializing in Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage since 1987
(707) 884-9153 – The jewelry I create are artistic, symbolic, identifying and an expression of personal ideas. The materials I enjoy using most are sterling silver, copper, gold and pearls. My intention for each piece is that it is clean looking, distinctive and artistically rendered.
(707) 291-7320 – Independently-run catering company, making use of locally grown ingredients and locally run businesses to bring our customers the highest quality foods for their events. We accommodate for all diets and cook for all cuisines.
39132 Ocean Drive (Cypress Village), Gualala – (707) 884-1988 – Full Kitchen Shop featuring high quality cookware and tools, as well as gourmet food items. We love to cook and to help customers select the right tool for the job.
30950 Cypress Way, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-1000 – Mendonoma Coast’s only commercial radio station. Now locally owned, the TIDE is committed to serving our community with live programming and emergency services.
39040 California 1, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-9601
– We provide professional management services to vacation home owners, great vacation experiences for our guests, and reliable property management for our long term landlords and tenants.
(707) 884-1570 – Jim O’Brien – Custom Built computer systems. New laptops. All computer hardware in stock. Wireless routers. All repairs and networking. Full support.
225 Main Street, Point Arena – (707) 882-3114 – a branch of the Mendocino County Public Library located in Point Arena…enriching life on the South Coast and the world.
707-882-2777, 45500 Lighthouse Road, Point Arena – Surrounded on three sides by the Pacific Ocean, the isolation and serenity of the Point makes it a great place to take your vacation.
214 Main, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 882-3272 – A 1928-vintage vaudeville theater and film palace, restored in 1996 to an Art Deco style, state-of-the-art entertainment venue with generous support from local artisans and financial donations. 882-FILM (show times)
35550 Verdant View St, Ste B, The Sea Ranch, CA, 95497 – (707) 785-3438 – HVAC, Sheetmetal, Welding and Machining, Furnace Installs, Copper and Galvalume Raingutters, Copper counter tops, kitchen hoods, ducting, roof flashings
(707) 785-3201Highway1Designs brings home the beauty of the Mendonoma Coast through fine photography. Matted and framed prints, greeting cards and calendars. Custom orders are welcomed.
35501 California 1 (Anchor Bay) , Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-1800 – A peaceful and quiet place to enjoy a nice locally roasted, organic coffee or espresso drink. We have ice cream, blended to your favorite flavors, milkshakes and italian sodas.
(707) 884-3501 – Fax: (707) 884-1710 – PO Box 1200 Gualala, CA 95445 – Mendonoma’s weekly newspaper, published every Thursday in Gualala and sold on newsstands from Albion to Fort Ross
Gordon Smith MassageIgnacio Health Insurance ServicesIntuitive...
38501 South Highway 1, Gualala – (707) 884-3518 – Gualala Building Supply carries an incredible array of lumber, millwork, hardware, tools, electrical & plumbing parts, paints and stains, garden supplies and almost everything you need to remodel or build a home.
39200 Highway 1, Gualala – (707) 884-4235 – Let us help you select the perfect rental home to make your getaway complete. Home locations vary from the dramatic oceanfront to the secluded hillside. All homes are fully equipped and well appointed. Most homes include hot tubs and many of the homes are dog friendly.
(707) 882-3100 – is the fine art business of sole proprietor Lauren Sinnott. Located in central Point Arena, the HQ of Artgoddess is home, studio, and gallery by appointment
(City Hall) 451 School St (24000 State Hwy 1), P.O. Box 67, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 882-2122 – Our mission is to create and maintain a responsive and responsible government that enhances the quality of life of the people of the City of Point Area
22215 Windy Hollow Rd, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 467-5300– Open 7 days a week for the best Casino excitement and entertainment. You can enjoy all your favorite slots plus excellent food and beverages at the River Grill and Bar.
35101 California 1 (Anchor Bay), Gualala, CA 95445 – (877) 855-3522 These historic cottages were built in the mid 1930s and have remained as visitor lodging ever since. Mar Vista is host to the many friends and families visiting local residents, and over the course of its long history many local residents have stayed at Mar Vista while they searched for a home or land.
185 Lake Street, Point Arena. (707) 882-4173 – Open to youth and adults for internet access, online learning, classes, audio recording, and creative projects, the Arena Technology Center is a subsidiary of the Point Arena Schools. ATC is open M-F, 3:30pm to 7:30pm.
39102 Ocean Dr (Cypress Village), Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-9065 – Award-winning fine art gallery located on the Sonoma/Mendocino Coast in Gualala, California specializing in photography, painting, sculpture, ceramics, glass and mixed media by local, regional and nationally established artists.
38317 California 1, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-3682 – Family owned business since 1971. New Construction, remodels, additions, specialty lighting, audio/visual/home automation, panel upgrades, EMERGENCY service/troubleshooting, Generac dealer/generator installation and servicing, and small repairs.
Office – (707) 884-1862, Cell – (707) 684-0064 – Locally owned full service Electric and solar contracting company. We collaborate with all architects, and Home/Lighting Designers to make sure your electrical/Solar projects are done on time and on budget
(707) 972-0606 – Candace Leila, CMT – Trained at Pacific School of Massage, Sebastopol Massage Center and Berkeley Rosen Center, Candace utilizes a holistic approach to body, mind and spirit with a variety of healing arts techniques and bodywork modalities.
46900 Ocean Drive Gualala – (707) 884-4005. Medical emergency please call 911. – A provider of high quality, family-oriented, community based primary medical and dental care, including a broad range of preventive health services to residents and visitors within the coastal areas of Southern Mendocino and Northern Sonoma Counties.
(415) 830-1700 – Featured in January in the San Francisco Chronicle. Our dream is to bring California grown and processed natural fibers to consumers of fine knitting yarn, roving for handspinners, and knitwear. Most of our yarn and knitwear comes from our local “Fibershed” or 150 miles from Western Marin County.
(707) 882-2441 – Being a jeweler for over 40 years I believe it is important to give you, the customer, the best service I can. Many stores today do not offer what I call good old fashion customer service.
(707) 328-3544 – I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with 24 years experience. I specialize in treating depression, anxiety, eating disorders and addictions. I work with couples and individuals. I accept most insurances.
(707) 884-4640 – With offices locate in Point Arena and Gualala, Agent/Broker Vanessa Ignacio (#0H53499) proudly represents local clients of Mendocino County, Sonoma County , and beyond.
(707) 884-4616 – General Contractor/Construction
90 Main St, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 882-2452 – Our jams and marmalades are made with fresh, ripe fruit from the farmers market or from small family farms. We produces over 50 different types of homemade jams, fruit sauces, butters, marmalades, chutneys, oriental cooking oils and infused vinegars.
35550 Verdant View, The Sea Ranch, CA 95497 – (707) 785-2366 – – If there was a “gourmet level” hardware store, Sea Ranch Supply would be it” Much More than a hardware store~~
A full organic espresso bar with light fare breakfast – croissants or burritoes, muffins. We offer organic house made baked goods and fresh deli salads and ready made sandwiches. We have a wide selection of organic and natural groceries, bulk items and health and beauty.
(707) 321-3316 – Hypnotherapy is an effective and rapid therapeutic modality. Whether it is smoking cessation, increasing your golf performance, or you simply want to learn how to relax, make an appointment and come experience the wonders of hypnosis.
(707) – 494-4084 a local realtor with The Coastal Real Estate Company, Liisberg & Kalinoski, located in Sea Ranch in The Ranch Center on Verdant View just off Annapolis Road.
P.O. Box 313, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 684-9813 – Committed to a great cup of coffee. We roast locally in small batches and deliver often to ensure freshness and flavor. “Life is too short for bad coffee!”
34500 Annapolis Road, Annapolis, CA, 95412 – (707) 886-1919 – Made from Tuscan olives organically grown at Starcross in Annapolis. They are hand-harvested, transported to our barn and cold pressed within hours. Winner of gold medals at the prestigious Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition.
46501 Gualala Road in Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-1138 – The Arts Center is home to art exhibitions, performing arts and community events and serves both Mendocino and Sonoma counties. Gualala Arts regularly holds art exhibits and gallery shows both at the Dolphin Gallery and at the Gualala Arts Center.
130 Riverside Dr, Point Arena, CA 95468 – (707) 882-2297 – We are committed to the breeding and conservation of African hoof stock. Visits to the 110 acre preserve are offered by reservation for 9:30 am and 4:30 pm tours.
39250 California 1, Gualala, CA 95445 – (707) 884-4184 – We Love Good Food! An incredible ensemble of great fresh food including meat and seafood, deli and bakery, produce, a large selection of organic items, wine and liquor, a beautiful selection of artisan gourmet cheese and several locally made products.
(707) 888-0828 – For a pawsitively fun & unique experience, Pawtraits of your dog & a souvenir of your trip to the Coast like no other, call the Pawpawrazzi, Where Your Pets Are the Stars!